What to do this Valentine’s Day
Every year on the 14th of February millions of lovers worldwide shower their partners with gifts! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we hope you’re planning something fantastic for your significant other. Grab the wine and the chocolates! Of course, we know that nowadays you’re incredibly busy, so we’ve put together a list of some things that you can get up to on Valentine’s Day.
• Pack a picnic basket with some delicious snacks and head off to the Johannesburg Botanical Gardens. These gorgeous gardens are the perfect place for a romantic afternoon, and you can even take your pooch along!
• Spend the day at a spa with your partner. A couple’s massage is a fantastic way to increase the bond between you and you partner. After the spa day, take your significant other to their favourite restaurant for a delicious treat.
• Take a trip to a Cape vineyard for a day of wine tasting and relaxation. Many vineyards also have restaurants that offer top quality food; spend your afternoon here after a fantastic morning of wine tasting.
• Indulge your love at the Lindt Chocolate Studio. The first of its kind in South Africa, this little studio offers chocolate making classes, as well as a selection of tasty treats that can be bought. Sign up and experience something new.
• Enjoy 360* views of the Johannesburg skyline from the luxurious Randlords at South Point Towers. This beautiful rooftop bar is one of Johannesburg’s most popular venues, and offers drinks as well as dinner.